& Trade Show
Join 140+ exhibitors at the 2023 OCBC Suppliers Marketplace
The Canadian Craft Brewing industry’s top brewers, decision-makers, thought leaders, and supporters will gather in Niagara Falls for two days+ of education, networking, social events and Suppliers Marketplace.
This year’s OCBC Suppliers Marketplace is 54,000 square feet of exhibit space hosting 140+ supplier exhibitors at 10’x10’, 10’x20’, and 20’x20’ booth spaces featuring everything from large-scale machinery to equipment demos. See booth pricing below.
Supplier Marketplace Highlights
- Food and beverage will be open to everyone at the conference and will be hosted right on the trade show floor!
- There will be a dedicated demo stage directly on the trade show floor designed to facilitate supplier-sponsored sessions, workshops, or demonstrations.
- OCBC will be utilizing the WHOVA app again this year! The app features amazing gamification options increasing attendee/supplier engagement by creating scavenger hunts and contests to encourage more traction at all booths.
- OCBC is pleased to offer COMPLIMENTARY lead retrieval and Wi-Fi for all exhibitors.
- Opportunity to choose your ideal booth space location on the trade show floor.
Marketplace exhibitors can choose from 10’x10’, 10’x20’ and 20’x20’ space in the exhibit hall where all meals & craft beer will be served and sampled.
What You Can Expect
- High exposure level and one-on-one networking opportunities with conference participants, particularly during meals, breaks, and post-conference reception.
- Increased traffic and visibility for exhibitors due to food & beverages and sponsored demos in the trade show.
- Opportunity to distribute collateral material, showcase equipment demos, and secure targeted leads with key industry guests, all from your booth location.
- Name recognition as a marketplace participant during the event and on the OCBC mobile app & social media.
- Opportunity to sponsor OCBC a trade show floor seminar, workshop, or demo.
- Exclusive access to other event sponsorship opportunities at the conference, including off-site OCBC-sanctioned hospitality events.
- An attendee list (of those who give express permission), available a few days prior to the conference.
- Priority registration privileges for next year’s Suppliers Marketplace. Following the priority registration period, booth space will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early Bird Price (until June 30): $2,000
- Mid Price (July 1–Sept 15): $2,200
- Final Price (Sept 16–Oct 26): $2,600
- Early Bird Price (until June 30): $3,200
- Mid Price (July 1–Sept 15): $3,520
- Final Price (Sept 16–Oct 26): $4,160
- Early Bird Price (until June 30): $6,000
- Mid Price (July 1–Sept 15): $6,600
- Final Price (Sept 16–Oct 26): $7,800
Booth price is subject to HST
Premium booth placement: $100 for each corner of booth space or booths near a craft beer bar.
Payment by cheque, Interac e-transfer, or credit card with *3% fee on all credit card transactions
Cancellations made prior to July 31, 2023, are subject to forfeiture of a 25% deposit.
Cancellations made after July 31, 2023, will result in a 100% forfeiture of booth payments.
Interested in booth space at the OCBC23 Suppliers Marketplace?
Click the link below and fill out the online form. This is not an agreement form only an expression of interest. Someone from the OCBC will contact you.
- One 6-foot table with black table skirt (if required; must be ordered by October 2, 2023).
- Two side chairs (if required; must be ordered by October 2, 2023).
- Two (2) entry tickets for the Ontario Craft Brewers Conference (OCBC) & Suppliers Marketplace which includes meals, beverages, keynotes & sessions (comp ticket quantities increase with booth size).
- Suppliers Marketplace Only tickets are also available and will include access to the trade show on both days, all food & beverage (no sessions).
- Complimentary lead retrieval and wi-fi throughout the building.
Booths Do Not Include:
- Electrical; must be booked and paid for separately through a third-party supplier.
- Carpeting, floor covers and additional furniture for your booth are not included. They must be booked and paid for separately through a third-party supplier.
- If any A/V is required, it is the responsibility of the supplier to book.
- Food or drink is not permitted to be handed out at your booth unless a sampling agreement form has been filled out by the supplier and given to the conference organizer.
Details and Disclaimers
- Upon approval to participate, eligible suppliers will receive an electronic agreement form including pricing information and payment details (Cheque, E-transfer, or Credit Card).
- Cancellation refunds will be available, minus the 25% initial fee until July 31, 2023.
- Any booth cancellations after July 31, 2023, are not eligible for a refund.
- IMPORTANT: OCBC technical committee reserves the right to assign and/or change booth locations and premium spaces. This year, Suppliers may indicate their top two choices, which will be taken into consideration by the committee. The OCBC technical committee will be sure to take competitive sensitivities into account when assigning floor plan locations.
- No on-site booth changes are permitted without the express permission of the OCBC technical committee.