ONTARIO CRAFT BREWERS VIP ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
The Ontario Craft Brewers Association is pleased to offer stakeholders (industry suppliers, educational institutions and government-related organizations) with an opportunity to become Associate Members of the OCB.
As an Associate Member, several opportunities are available to increase your awareness amongst the member brewers of the OCB.
Whether your organization is looking to supply products or services to the entire association, a group of brewery members, or an individual brewery member, this membership will be of interest to you.
Membership is available, on an annual basis, for a fee of $1,750.00 plus HST as of the date your membership is approved.
Industry exclusivity is not available.
BENEFITS OF VIP ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
- A listing, by category, on the Marketplace tab of the OCB website for one full year (a value of $400), that provides your profile, contact information, and a link to your website
- A $150.00 reduction in booth space at the OCB conference
- A plaque on booth tables at the OCB Conference, identifying you as an OCB Associate Member
- A listing on the OCB Associate Members feature page of the OCB Conference program
- Access to the OCB PUBLIC site newsletter at no cost
The OCB website consists of both a PUBLIC and PRIVATE OCB BREWERY MEMBERS ONLY site.
Your Associate Membership will include Banner Space, on both of these sites for one month as follows:
- Horizontal banner or vertical banner ad space will be assigned by the OCB Webmaster. The most popular banner sizes are: Leaderboard (728 pixels by 90 pixels): Skyscraper (120 pixels by 600 pixels); and Inline Rectangle (300 pixels by 250 pixels). Member to provide finished art to OCB webmaster.
- Current average page visits are 360,000 per month for public site and 150,000 per month on the members only site.
- Banner ads will be visible for 15 seconds per banner and then cycled through other pages on the site
- Ads will be cycled throughout the sites at the discretion of the OCB webmaster
- OCB reserves the right to approve all ad copy and creative.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER VIP EMAIL SHOUT OUT AND WEBSITE
Every week, one Associate Member will be selected to receive a VIP EMAIL SHOUT OUT to all brewery Presidents, Marketing and Technical contacts via email, followed by storage on both the PUBLIC AND PRIVATE OCB websites as follows:
- Brief profile of Associate Member sent out with link to Associate Member Website, videos or promotional materials
- After VIP SHOUT OUT, Associate Member profile, website link, video and promotional materials will be catalogued and stored on special Associate Member VIP SHOUTOUT PAGE
- VIP SHOUT OUT pages stored for one year, from date of the SHOUT OUT, by Category (packaging, branded merchandise, equipment etc.)
- Associate Member may request date for VIP SHOUT OUT
- Available on first-come first-served basis at discretion of OCB webmaster
- Only available ONCE PER YEAR to each Associate Member
OCB QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS
Two versions of the Quarterly OCB newsletter will be produced. One version will appear on the OCB PUBLIC website, while the other will be available on the OCB private MEMBERS ONLY website. Each newsletter is tailored to the respective audience.
The MEMBERS ONLY newsletter to OCB members will include space that will be made available to both OCB Brewery Members and OCB VIP Associate Members. Space size will be at the discretion of the Public Relations Director of the OCB. VIP Associate Members will receive space at no cost and as part of their membership.
FOR APPLICATION CONTACT
Drew Knox : firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-347-0181